Thursday, August 17, 2017

The basics: the blazer

A blazer is one of the most basic and versatile garments for the office (and other occasions). Originally a jacket for gentlemen's sports such as cricket, tennis and recreational nautical, today the blazer is a unisex piece that complements a formal attire very well. I recommend stocking up with one classic color and style. I promise it will come in handy in more than one occasion. Español aquí.


In my petite experience, I have learned to choose blazers that are my size and that are well-structured, especially around the shoulder. My ongoing drama is that I have yet to find one that is the right arm length. I fold them for now. Otherwise, they are a petite perfect match. I hope you like them too.






Blazer: Zara
Skirt: Zara
Blouse: United Colors Of Benetton
Jean: Mango (entallado)
Zapatos: Vince Camuto

No comments:

Post a Comment