Thursday, October 12, 2017

Laid back: sweater dress and white sneakers

As a petite woman who looks five (to ten) years younger, I spent a lot of time avoiding sneakers. I thought I was making it too easy for my haters. Until I saw a huge billboard of Giselle Bundchen in a gray dress and white sneakers. Suddenly the love I felt for my white high school sneakers came back to me. I started wearing sneakers outside of the gym again. There will always be haters. Español aquí.


I have a nice a nice memory of a chilly Friday night in a black sweater dress and white sneakers. Always monochromatic, I added a black puffer coat. Trivia fact, I’ve had this jacket since college (circa 2004). I like the silhouette of a snug and short sweater dress with white sneakers. I added red lips to ward off evil spirits.








Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Adidas
Jacket: Sybilla



No comments:

Post a Comment