Thursday, November 30, 2017

Simple office dress

I’m always amazed at how good quality staple pieces can make a long lasting work wardrobe. You don’t have to break the bank every month to look good. A simple shift dress in an elegant print is petite friendly for the office all year round. I like to pick fabrics that feel like they will resist the washer. The same goes for blazers and shoes. Favor rich fabrics and materials. It also helps to let them rest between wears. Español aquí.


This week’s outfit has items that I’ve loved for years and still hold their own. My dress (6 years), blazer (4 years), and shoes (8 years) have come a long way with me. My petite drama is that all of them had had some sort of fitting. Yes, I can’t find my size. I had the waist brought up for the dress and, if you can remember, I had all my blazer arms shortened so they look like I own them. My shoes also made a short visit to the cobblers. I especially love my shoes, they were a gift from my aunt.








Dress: Basement
Blazer: Zara
Shoes: Paez

No comments:

Post a Comment