Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Recipe: Homemade mashed potatoes | Easy to Make | Video

Welcome to my crypt! Just kidding... I am very happy to be nearly recovered from one of the worst flu I’ve ever had. I won't bore you with my symptoms but I will tell you that it did not cure with margaritas. This week’s recipe is the first of a series of "easy to make" recipes that I want to share with you. I am kicking off with a basic version of homemade mashed potatoes. I learned to make it by watching my mom and I find myself thinking of her when I make it. The ingredients are natural. I hope you like it!







Ingredients 
2 large peeled potatoes 
1 cup of milk 
2 tablespoons of butter 
Salt and pepper
Preparation 
Boil the peeled potatoes in a pot with water. You can chop up the potatoes for faster cooking.



 

Remove the potatoes from the hot water and let them cool. Mash them.




Melt the butter in a pot. Add the mashed potatoes.




Add milk slowly, mixing in with a spoon. Condiment with salt and butter




Serve warm with a sliver of butter, so it will melt over it.


Serves 2 people. Add more potatoes for more people 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment