Thursday, August 31, 2017

Monochrome Red

One of my favorite go to combinations when I'm getting dressed for the office includes monochrome. Don’t think Peruvians always wear black. Here is a pop an explosion of color with festive red. Because I don’t want my accessories to compete with the main pieces, I’m wearing neutral accents. I like adding a pashmina with similar hues. Español aquí.


I really enjoy wearing tailored pants that aren’t exploding at the seams. Of course I had to have them fitted because I only found one size bigger than my usual US 2. Love makes you do crazy things. My sweater is a little on the large size, but I’m comfortable with it. It’s my man repeller instinct again.








Top: TopiTop
Sweater: Mango
Pant: Mango
Shoes: Vince Camuto
Pashmina: Saga Falabella

No comments:

Post a Comment