Thursday, September 7, 2017

Grey monochrome office outfit

I can’t stress my appreciation for monochrome outfits enough. I like an all grey silhouette for the office. Grey in general seems like a very elegant color to me, although I have to add color to my face with blush and lipstick because I often feel like a cadaver. The top is actually a sweater dress I tucked under my skirt. I wish I had grey heels to complete the outfit, but I had to make do with nude stilettos. I feel like wearing all neutral tones makes my petite frame look longer. Español aquí.


This grey monochrome outfit is special to me for so many reasons. To start off, my mom made me this pencil skirt as a birthday present. I’ve long admired her classic elegance while growing up so when she offered to take my measurements I was all in. Of course I was doubtful about the over the knee length of it, but somehow it’s grown on me. My grey coat is also a present from her. And can we talk about my grey knit pompom necklace? I got it from an artisanal market in Cusco and it cost 5 peruvian soles.








Necklace: Cusco artisanal market
Top: Navigata (sweater dress)
Skirt: my mom made it (not a brand)
Shoes: Vince Camuto

No comments:

Post a Comment