Thursday, September 28, 2017

Yellow midi dress

As a petite woman, I spent most of my life thinking that I could only wear short dresses that lengthened my figure. But you should take a risk. Lately I enjoy wearing midi silhouettes that end on my calfs. A clear example is this yellow dress that I had made in resemblance to one that Selena Gomez wears like a second skin (Atea Oceanie). Selena is flawless. Español aquí.


If your curves are elegant and discreet, go for straight and slightly fitted silhouettes that will favor them. I like the contrast of the color yellow with my brunette skin. For now I’m trying out this dress with classic black heels, but andals would be best. I will start saving my pennies. Spring has officially begun in Lima, but its clearly symbolic. In my part of the world it won't be hot until 2018.








Dress: Tailored
Shoes: Vince Camuto

No comments:

Post a Comment