Thursday, October 5, 2017

Monochromatic beige

I've given it a lot of thought and I think I have Cher (Dressed Accordingly) to thank for teaching me how to wear turtleneck sweaters over buttoned shirts. I love lifting the collar of these blouses so that it stands out above the sweater neck. As you can see, this post brings us back to the monochromatic outfits, this time with a combination of neutral beiges. The tones, which resemble a nude palette, lengthen my petite silhouette. Español aquí.


My favorite pieces include this high waisted wool trouser which has a very classic cut. Its thick texture helps the shape prevail. I know this for sure because I have a second pair of wool trousers with a more flimsy texture. At times I wonder if this second pair brings real happiness to my life. I also like the blouse because of its floral print. Funny enough, both the pants and the blouse were bought on sales, at the end of their seasons some time ago. Gem finds.







Sweater: Navigata
Shirt: United Colors of Benetton
Pants: United Colors of Benetton
Shoes: Vince Camuto

No comments:

Post a Comment